Flight Inspection Market by Solution , and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027
NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE, UNITED STATES, September 26, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global flight inspection market is experiencing a significant growth due to growing aircraft fleet. Flight inspection is the periodic evaluation of avionic systems such as navigational aids to ensure its safety & accuracy. Flight inspection measure the performance of communication, navigation, and surveillance infrastructure of an aircraft. Moreover, flight inspection reviews all flight procedures such as routes, approach, departure, and validation of electronic signals transmitted from ground navigation system to ensure reliability & sufficiency of in-air navigational support without any obstacles. Flight inspection is different than flight test, which analyzes the aerodynamic design and safety of aircraft physical structure.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/9540
𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃 – 𝟏𝟗 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬:
• Travel bans imposed by nations all around the world to slow the spread of COVID-19 have impacted flight inspection industry, since flight inspection services relies heavily on commercial airlines for its revenue generation.
• The demand for equipment and services necessary for flight inspection has also plummeted due to disruption in supply chain and transportation services.
• Airlines will delay the procurement of new aircrafts, since the travel bans imposed by governments globally due to COVID-19 pandemic have gridlocked all the revenue sources for airlines.
• Airlines are incurring noteworthy financial losses due to grounding of flights and reduced air traffic caused by travel restrictions imposed by authorities in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic.
𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/9540
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬: 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬
Surge in global air traffic passenger, increase in demand for new airports, and rise in adoption of special flight inspection programs are the factors that drive the global flight inspection market. However, adapting to new procedure of flight inspection for latest aviation technologies such as satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) & GPS calibration and stringent safety regulations hinder the market growth. On the contrary, investment in military airport infrastructure, technology driven flight-inspection, and automated flight control system present new pathways in the industry.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬:
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
Increasing air traffic passengers is followed by rigorous flight safety regulations to avoid aircraft accidents. Recently, in 2019, Airbus published global aircraft market forecast stating the need for approx. 39,000 new aircrafts in the next 20 years to meet the future air traffic demands which is growing 4.3 % annually. Increasing air passenger traffic will lead to more demand for commercial aircrafts in economies where aviation market is likely to grow in future.
Such growth in aviation industry is expected to boost the global flight inspection market.
𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
Governments have been developing new airports to meet the demand of growing air passenger traffic & aircraft fleet. Recently, in December 2019, Airport Authority of India (AAI) revealed its plans to develop country’s first three water aerodromes in Andaman & Nicobar (a union territory of India). Moreover, government of India is planning to invest 1.83 billion USD by 2026, in airport infrastructure & aviation services development in the country. Such investment in greenfield airport projects (new airport built from scratch on unused land) is expected boost the global flight inspection market.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐰 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/flight-inspection-market/purchase-options
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
• This study presents the analytical depiction of the global flight inspection industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global flight inspection market share.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global flight inspection market growth scenario.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
• The report provides a detailed global flight inspection market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
• Which are the leading market players active in the flight inspection market?
• What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
• What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
• What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬
Norwegian Special Mission AG, Airfield Technology Inc., NXT LLC, Radiola Airspace, Safran S.A., Aerodata AG, Bombardier Inc., Textron Inc., Saab Automobile AB, Cobham Flight Inspection Limited