AEONrv, manufacturer of the first true all-season, electric cabin, off-road capable, high-tech and modern recreational vehicle, today announced the shipment of its first production unit amid strong industry interest and excitement.
"We're delighted to deliver our first AEONrv production unit to our first customer who was attracted to its high-quality build, advanced capabilities, and modern design," said Jim Ritchie, CEO of AEONrv. "We've been enormously pleased with the strong customer feedback and business traction we've achieved since introducing our prototype at Overland Expo Mountain West 2021 and have great plans to grow our business going forward."
Strong Business Traction
- Secured deposits on 70+ units, for approximate projected revenue of $14 million.
- Raised $1M+ in capital from outside investors.
- Built prototype, shipped first production unit, and began build of next three units.
AEONrv is well on its way to achieving its mission to change how RVs are built, delivered, and supported using the latest advancements in modern technology and sustainability. "We've designed and built AEONrv to provide greater capabilities than traditional RVs," said Lars Severin, CTO of AEONrv. "And we'll continue to make optimizations to give our customers the best possible product experience. In fact, our first production unit includes 40+ improvements vs. the prototype based on customer feedback and our own product testing.''
Advanced Technology & Design
- All Season — superior insulation and highly efficient air conditioning/heating systems make it the ideal year-round RV.
- Off Road Capable — built to enjoy the wilderness and live off-grid for up to one week without RV park hookups.
- Green Technology — electric/solar-powered cabin that we believe is up to 10x more thermally efficient than traditional RVs.
- Modern Design — built like a high-end yacht with stronger, lighter, more durable marine-grade components.
- Technology Focused — real-time software monitoring, integration, support, and controls, including climate controls for pet safety.
AEONrv has a bold vision to build something innovative in the RV space and has set big goals. "Our plan is to raise more outside capital to expand our workforce, move into a bigger production facility, and significantly ramp up production. We also will continue to develop strong relationships with our vendor partners," said Jim Ritchie. "Our biggest objective will be securing enough transit chassis to meet demand, so our relationship with Ford, as with all our vendors, is important. We're excited about what's ahead and delivering a great product to our customers."
At AEONrv, our mission is to change how recreational vehicles are designed, built, delivered, and supported using the latest advancements in modern technology and sustainability. AEONrv is the first true all-season, electric cabin, off-road capable, high-tech and modern recreational vehicle. The company was launched in Oct 2021 by two Silicon Valley executives and avid outdoorsmen with nearly 60 years of combined technology and innovation experience. Visit us at aeonrv.com.
PR @ AEONrv
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: AEONrv Ships First Production Unit and Raises $1M+